oh my gosh he is adorable!!! I can see Ammon already making crocodile tears!!!!! So cute, I want to cuddle him and give him a whole bag of marshmellows and chocolate!!!!
Oh my goodness, I can't even stand how adorable he is. I had to watch it twice. I, too, feel the sudden urge to sneak over with pockets full of marshmallows!
8 comments:
Aww how do you not give in to that adorable, sad face? I'd give him marshmallows in a heartbeat! So sweet!
oh my gosh he is adorable!!! I can see Ammon already making crocodile tears!!!!! So cute, I want to cuddle him and give him a whole bag of marshmellows and chocolate!!!!
So cute! And I can definitely relate to that face. It looks very similar to what I see when I refuse to turn Dora on. Such a fun age, isn't it?
That is so cute and sad at the same time. It made me chuckle. :)
Oh my goodness, I can't even stand how adorable he is. I had to watch it twice. I, too, feel the sudden urge to sneak over with pockets full of marshmallows!
Love it!! Feel a little bad since he's crying, but he's so cute while he cries!
My kids all agree that you need to upload this to America's Funniest Home Videos. We were all laughing pretty hard.
Hahahaha, oh.my.goodness!!!! That was so cute!!! C'mon mom, just give him some marshmallows, I can't take it!!!
Post a Comment