David: I think I would like to get some prescription sunglasses. I found a place online where I can get them for about $50.
Heather: That’s cool. I want some too. NO, wait! I want Lasik eye surgery. So let’s subtract my $50 from that $3500+…
David: Can’t you find like a training school for eye surgery, and get a discount?
Heather: Nice.
__________________
Jenna: Mom, what kind of pet should we get when we’re in our new house, a dog, a cat or a fish?
Mom: How about a fish?
Jenna: Yeah, I want a fish. Can we get a dog too? And a cat?
Mom: We’ll talk to your dad.
7 comments:
What you don't what a student putting a laser to your eye??? Crazy...so are you going to give us any more info on your new house or are we just going to have to wait it out?????
That's funny Dave would suggest find some training school. Hello, it's your eyes! :)
I'd definitely pick a fish if I had to pick from those 3 options. :)
I got some prescription sunglasses at zennioptical.com for $12 (+$5 shipping). Tell Dave he can do better than $50. :)
I'd like Lasik too. But, yeah, I'm not looking to save money at a "school."
Pssh. Who needs eyes? Sacrifice them for science!
New house? No to student surgeries? This post is all kinds of weird.
HAHA!!!
Super cute, I say fish! We just got some but the kids aren't allow to feed them. I'm waiting to get the AF to pay for my eye surgery.
Post a Comment