I just sat down to post some birthday pics of my sweet boy and noticed I am WAY behind in the blogging department. Sorry, but we have been a little busy with switching houses... YEP- that's right. We moved. We finally found a house that was perfect for us {large, lovely and the right price}and found renters for our home. AND the *best* part was that it happened all at the same time. No kidding. We got the keys 9 days ago, had carpet cleaners and painters out early this past week, and got the call Wednesday saying the renters wanted to move in Saturday. Dave had Wednesday and Thursday off work, and the movers were at our house at 9 am Friday morning. Lots of work, but we are almost settled. More details about all of that soon enough. Back to the point of the post....
Adam turned TWO!
We invited family to celebrate, so we spent the morning scrambling to get the boxes into their proper rooms. Adam was super excited to have cupcakes, and he did wonderfully with blowing out the candles.
His Uncle Joe took these great pictures.
Isn't he wonderful?! Man, I love this boy!
Below he is all ready for church in some new clothes. What a stud!
Happy Birthday Adam boy! We love you so much and look forward to what the next year will bring for you and our family :) Thanks to all that were able to celebrate with us and make his day extra special.
7 comments:
I can't believe he's 2 already! Holy cow! And way to go having people over to your house right after you moved!
Happy Birthday Adam!! He looks so old in these pictures. Looks like it was a fun celebrating. Hopefully you guys are getting all settled in and things are calming down a bit. Talk to you soon!
Happy birthday to Adam! It looks like everyone had fun, he looks so handsome in his church clothes. ;) It won't be long until Matthew is right up there with him. :oZ
I hate moving. Happy birthday, Adam. Give me cake. (I only have two more weeks to say these things, and I intend to put them to good use.)
He is so handsome! Wish we were there to celebrate with you. Can't wait for the new house details!
Happy birthday to Adam - loved being there. you could tell he knew exactly how to blow out the candles
He is such a big boy!!!!! Happy Birthday Adam, we love you sooo much!!!!
Post a Comment