Our Megan Jamie is now 3 months old! I tried to arrange a photo shoot, and she didn't want to show off at all- I promise she does smile.
Just last week a friend, who happens to be a nurse, noticed a bump just above her left eyebrow. We were at another friends house, whose husband happens to be a doctor, so we had him check it out. He said if it didn't go away in a few day to take her to the pediatrician. Well, it didn't go away. Monday, I took her in, and our wonderful pediatrician believes it is a cyst. She referred us to a pediatric surgeon, and told me that they normally like to remove them. Yikes! Their first available appointment isn't for a couple weeks, so hopefully at that point we'll know more. In the meantime, I'll try not to panic.
Megan enjoys: *sleeping through the night! No joke- somewhere between 9/10 pm is her last feeding, and she's rarely
up earlier than 6 am to nurse, and most of the time it's closer to 7am.
Daytime naps are not all too scheduled, but she's still such a happy
girl.
*eating her hands, as seen in pics 1-4. The pacifier has
still not caught on, but any time her fist is near her face, she
slobbers it up pretty good.
*baths! She will lay on the bottom of
the tub in 3 inches of water and just be so content. It's relaxing for
both of us. Soon she'll be a splashing queen- I can tell.
*pulling
Jenna's hair- or mine. Her cute little hands are still mostly clenched
up ready to fight, and heaven help us if our hair gets in the way.
The other day we locked eyes and she just lite up. It made my soul smile; Seriously, it was an entire body reaction. She is so fantastic I can hardly stand it! I guess I could brag all day, but I won't. I love her goofy picture face, her slobbery hands and her chubby legs!
*If you click on the first pic, you should be able to scroll through them.









4 comments:
Those legs. I want!
Sorry about the stupid cyst. Infant surgery is such a thrill. Okay, it's not so bad -- I'm just SO over it. I'm sure she'll do great. She is, after all, perfect, right? ;)
thanks for the pictures, can't believe how big she is getting. Just keeps getting cuter.
Please keep us posted on the cyst. Love, Grandma
What a sweet girl! Dealing with a surgery sounds annoying, but I'm sure it'll be fine in the end. And sleeping through the night already? I think you've got a keeper.
The last picture looks like a little smile.
We will keep you and her in our prayers. And hopefully we will be able to meet her toward the end of the summer.
Post a Comment