last week, we needed to get out of Tucson for a couple days... just a change of pace. we were all bored with our house and it being too hot to do much else. ha! it's hotter in Phoenix, but grandma has a pool! what we didn't expect was for grandma's pool to be a HOT tub. no joke. the cover had been on, so it was too hot to swim for more than 5 minutes. jenna showed off the skills she's been practicing at swim lessons- she is now brave enough to swim! she needs lots more practice, and still needs to get use to her face being in the water, but she's doing wonderfully.
megan liked grandpa. cute picture, right?!
ice cream was the only bribe that got them out of the pool. can you tell how flushed and sweaty they are?
3 comments:
Yikes! I guess I won't be getting a pool cover! Ice cream, though... That I could go for.
I almost didn't recognize Adam in the first picture with his hair so long, ha! Kate told me about Jen being a super swimmer and how impressed she was and Grandpa is awesome! I can't believe she had a pool cover on in JULY! The pool cover was for April swimming!
Happy 4th of July!!! It looks like you guys had fun with family. Megan is adorable (just like the rest of your kids). :)
Post a Comment